Metropolitan Mortuary Jurupa Valley will handle all of the following details at no cost to the family:
- Transportation from place of death to Science Care for donation (24 hours a day)
- Filing of death certificate and permit
- Notification to Social Security
- Complete flag and burial documents for Veterans
- Alternative Container used during cremation
- Free online obituary with or without photo
- Cremation (usually in 2 weeks from date of death) and ashes are returned to the family
- Basic urn for the ashes
Organ donors are eligible to donate, and many people meet the criteria for donation, even those with cancer, heart disease, diabetes, and certain medical conditions. "No Cost” Cremation can also be arranged in advance for those that are on hospice.
Would like to have a memorial service? For an additional cost, we can accommodate a small or large chapel, church, beach setting or scattering. Just let us know.
For more information, or if you wish to register for our Whole Body Donation Program, please call us anytime. If Whole Body Donation is not your decision, we continue to offer low cost, simple cremation with no add-ons or hidden costs.
Feel free to contact us anytime at (951) 683-5400. We are always here to help.
For more information about Science Care, please click here.